Drymaxx Air Solutions, LLC
5311 Allott Ave., Sherman Oaks, CA 91401
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic individual to join our team and help cement our company’s current position as one of the premier and fastest-growing manufacturer’s reps in the HVAC industry Our employees are our most important assets. They are productive, challenged, well trained, promoted, working in a casual and fun yet professional environment.
Drymaxx Air Solutions is a manufacturer’s rep firm specializing in custom applications and engineered systems for fresh air solutions, desiccant and refrigeration dehumidification systems, all forms of humidification systems, computer room and precision cooling systems, coils, indirect and direct evaporative cooling systems, UV light disinfectant systems for both air and water, and air conditioning equipment.
We are committed to providing excellent service before, during and after the sale.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES:
– Competitive nature and results-driven personality
– The ability to develop new customers whilst maintaining relationships with existing customers
– The ability to communicate with customers through presentations, face-to-face meetings, in writing and over the phone.
– Primary job duties include prioritizing sales calls, setting sales schedules, customer site visits, visiting existing and new accounts, customer follow up, and processing incoming orders.
– College degree
– 2+ years experience in related field including working for an engineering firm
THIS POSITION PROVIDES:
– Draw + bonus/commission-commensurate with abilities
– Paid Holidays
– Paid Vacations
– 401(k) plan
– Auto allowance
– Health Insurance Allowance
**To apply for position, email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.