Reputable Los Angeles/Ventura County based manufacturer of water filtration products used primarily in the HVAC market looking to expand our sales department.
This position is sales/customer service requiring travel with expectation to grow to a Regional Sales Manager position. We offer competitive salary with medical benefits, paid vacation, 401K, and paid holidays.
The qualified candidate will be required to:
- Coordinate with representative firms nationwide
- Work with sales reps on daily basis
- Travel to reps / coordinate own travel schedule
- Provide training / education to large engineering firms and representatives.
- Research new reps / industries
- Prepare annual sales goals
- Maintain representative contact lists
- Review specifications and produce quotations per customer requests
- Basic marketing functions
- Trade shows
- Assist with literature updates
- Write technical “white papers”
- Research new industry certification requirements
- Research new avenues to clientele (i.e. social media, etc.)
- Other duties will include:
- Coordinate projects in conjunction with internal engineering department
- Inside sales tasks
- Assist with incoming calls
- Technical calls
- Order tracking
- General requests
- Research newer promotional items
- Maintain training room
The qualified candidate should have the following education, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering or five years technical sales experience in related field.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook)
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Outstanding public speaking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.