Coffman Engineers seeks an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our team in applying engineering skills to a variety of diverse and challenging projects for our Los Angeles office located in Encino, California. The successful candidate will have 6 to 10 years of experience in the consulting engineering field in the design of HVAC, piping and plumbing systems for healthcare facilities, commercial buildings, and industrial facilities.
- A four-year degree in engineering, MS preferred
- P.E. registration required
- Familiarity with sustainable design practices and LEED accreditation preferred
- Healthcare experience required
- BIM-REVIT experience required
- A thorough understanding of how various mechanical systems and equipment operate is desirable
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
We are a company that truly focuses on its employees by supporting and encouraging them to advance professionally and technically. We offer an excellent salary/benefits package, a desirable location, and a professional office environment with the opportunity to work on exciting projects.
Coffman Engineers was founded over 31 years ago. We have offices in Anchorage, Alaska; Honolulu, Hawaii; Los Angeles, California; and Seattle & Spokane, Washington serving clients all over the United States as well as overseas. We provide structural, mechanical, electrical, civil and corrosion control engineering, and project/construction management services for a diverse client base.