Office Location: Downtown LA, or Pasadena
- Are you an experienced CxA looking to build a team?
- The Director of Commissioning functions as our Cx Practice Lead and will manage all aspects of our Cx projects, as well as being responsible for business development and growthof this business unit.
- This position includes required sales targetsand requires participation in the proposal writing process
- Minimum of 5-7years Cx experiencein the Southern Californiamarket
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Physical ability to walk jobsites and partake in Cx activities on a construction site
- Capable of independently managing and executingall aspects ofcommissioning projects
- Certified CxA
- Working understanding of relevant technical standards and industry groups: CCC, BCA, ASHRAE, ASME, SMACNA, IBC, CALGreen/ T24, LEED, etc.
- Engaged and participatoryin local industry organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or related engineering field
- Experience with: testing, start-up and troubleshooting of HVAC systems, including but not limited to cooling towers, chillers, packaged roof top units, ERUs, DOAS, AHUs, VRFs, VFDs, for all commercial buildings types
- Tasks will include, but are not limited to: design reviews, BOD and OPR development, reviews of equipment installation (both new and existing buildings), verifying system-level sequence of operations, submittal review, MEP coordination oversight, staff systems training and overseeing component & systems startup and functional testing
- Energy modeling experience
- Energy audit experience
- M&V implementation experience
- Professional Engineer (PE)
WHO YOU ARE
- An all-star talent who wants to work as part of a highly respected and growing team.
- An inspired change maker who wants to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Enjoy working on projects forcorporateclients such as GE, Cisco, and J&J.
- Strong business writing and verbal communicator with a fastidious attention to detail and flawless follow-up.
- You thrive in a work hard / play hard environment where you’re surrounded by like-minded, passionate sustainability professionals who are working to change the world through green building.
Send an email with cover letter in the body of your email, and PDF resume attached to: email@example.com